alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ali Wong’s Viral Routine Spinoff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Some of you may have seen Katelyn Ohashi’s viral floor routine all over social media.

Ohashi, UCLA student scored a perfect 10 with her fascinating and enthusiatc fun filled routine, which included everything from flips, running to splits, you name it!

Ali Wong a UCLA alumni, now a stand-up comedian,actor and writer posted a video of herself attempting to do Ohashi’s routine.

Both women had supporters in the background, with Wong it was her husband as for Ohashi, her teammates who also were mirroring their teammate.

If you have not seen this viral routine spin off performed by the one and only Ali Wong, it is a must-see. Wong did an execeptional job, in my opinion she scored a perfect 6. Well done ladies!

Joy is a senior at Clark University majoring in Management on a data analytics and marketing track with a minor in Community Youth and Education Studies. She loves going on road trips and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys trying various cultural cuisines (Indian food is her favorite **Chicken saag with a side of naan please**) and has an obsession with going to Morocco.
Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.