The 90’s are back, baby!!! Although 90s inspired fashion has been a big hit the past few years, it has proven that it’s here to stay. Here are some of our favorite trends from the NYFW runways and street style looks:
1. Blazers: From fashion bloggers to off duty models, the blazer has been killing it as fall’s go-to jacket. Go all out and opt for a pattern such as pinstripe or plaid.
2. Skirts: Corduroy and denim are Fall’s favorite fabrics for skirts this fall. Transition them from summer to fall by pairing them with a light turtleneck when the days get cooler.
3. Shearling lined denim jacket: Your dad’s old trucker jacket is going to be your best friend this season. The more rips and tears, the better!
4. Mustard: A fall favorite, this color is back and better than ever along with colors like burgundy and terracotta.
5. Graphic Tee’s: Although these have been trending for quite some time now, there is no better way to layer than with a graphic tee over a turtleneck as we enter the cooler weather.
6. Straight leg jeans: Officially say goodbye to your skinnies. The straight leg jean has been making a comeback for a while now, and with the temps dropping you’re going to want to switch out your daisy dukes for a pair of Levi’s.
7. Hoops: Move over dainty jewelry, the hoop is back and here to stay. A nice pair of hoops will complete any outfit, and you know what they say – the bigger the hoop, the bigger the heart!
8. Western: From boots to belts, the western trend has been creeping up since last season’s fashion week.
9. Mesh Shirts: Fishnet and mesh shirts are the go-to going out shirt this fall.
10. Overalls: Traditional overalls, and overall style dresses are stealing the spotlight right now.