christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Twitter Accounts to Follow Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Need new Twitter accounts to follow? Look no further! Here are 7 Twitter accounts that every collegiette needs to follow:

1. @heyfranhey – Franceska is all about living a holistic life. She posts organic beauty and health recipes, workouts, DIYs and inspiring quotes. You’ll be inclined to change your life for the better after following her!

2. @buzzfeed – From the most serious news updates to videos like “Women Try Pooping for the First Time,” Buzzfeed’s Twitter account will keep you updated about literally everything you need to know.

3. @feministculture – If you care about gender equality (I mean, what Clark collegiette doesn’t, right?) you need to follow this account. It keeps you updated on all feminist issues and news.

4. @foodporn – The. Best. Thing. Ever. HONESTLY. Everyone needs to follow this account. It posts the YUMMIEST looking food in the world that will have you inspired to try out all of those recipes on your Pinterest board! 

5. @acneskinsite – We all have our skin problems, from the tiniest pimple to that monstrous mountain you wake up with the day before your date. It sucks. Fortunately, Acne Skin Site constantly posts way to get rid of pimples and how to control acne! You’re just one follow away from clear, glowing skin.

6. @ajplus – One of the best ways to stay updated on news stories that the mainstream media won’t cover. AJ Plus reports on many daily human struggles and social issues and is a great way to stay connected. They also post short videos so you can get a quick briefing on important news. 

7. @life_affirming – If you ever need a pick me up or reassurance, this account will definitely do that for you! They tweet lots of daily affirmations to give you a self-esteem boost throughout your day. 

What are your favorite Twitter accounts to follow, collegiettes?

Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!