All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
Netflix

6 of the Best Quotes from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

If you’ve been on any form of social media recently, you’ve most likely heard of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. There are always new tidbits and Easter Eggs about the movie coming out.

For those of you who don’t know though, the movie follows a girl who writes letters to all of her crushes. When all of the letters get sent out, her life is thrown for a loop and she has to confront them one on one.

Here are some of the best quotes from the movie and book that made all of our hearts swoon.

1. “My life was a mess…but I could clean my room.”

2. :Like you’re a sexy little Rubik’s cube. He can’t figure you out, but he’s trying.” 

3. “Love is scary; it changes; it can go away. That’s the part of the risk. I don’t want to be scared anymore.”

4. “Life doesn’t have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen.”

5. “If love is like a possession maybe my letters are like my exorcisms.”

6. “If you were mine, I would never have broken up with you, not in a million years.”

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.