This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

We’re now two weeks into Spring Semester and can officially start looking forward to all of the great things it has to offer! If you’re dragging after these first two weeks, read on to get pumped for what’s in store! 

1. Spree Day – This one is pretty self-explanatory. It’s the one-day a year that Clark actually encourages you to skip class AND provides free food and activities. Make sure you’re in line early to get a free t-shirt! The actual date is a secret, but we’ve heard through the grapevine it will be sometime in April…

2. Gala – International Gala is a showcase of all the different cultures represented at Clark. It takes place in the Kneller and is basically a big celebration of cultures involving dance, music and more. Be sure to show up well in advance to get a good seat because there is always a long line. If you’d prefer to be in on the action, you can sign up to perform with a country!

3. Springs Sports – As soon as the snow melts, a great way to get involved on campus is cheering on your friends that play Spring sports! Softball, baseball, lacrosse and Quidditch all have games starting late February, so check out the athletics page for more info on game times.

4. Sunny Days on the Green – Starting in April you’ll see lots of fellow Clarkies lounging on the green. It’s a great place to do work, socialize, relax, play Frisbee and get your tan on. Grab a blanket and some friends and get some fresh air!

5. Spring Break – Spring Break will be here before you know it (it’s the second week of March this year), so start planning if you want to go on a trip! Whether you’re going to party it up in Cancun or heading home, Spring Break is always a great time to relax and get your mind off of school for a while. 

What are you looking forward to this semester, Collegiettes?

Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!
Isabelle is a student at Clark University, who has declared as a Cultural Studies and Communications major and a minor in sociology. She is a yoga instructor at Clark, as well as the manager for the Clark Field Hockey team. She has a deep love for sea turtles, the free people Instagram account, and card making. When she isn’t procrastinating school work she can be found on the sidelines of Clark athletics events, or hanging out with friends and family. Isabelle is really excited to be a contributing member of the Her Campus team. 
Caroline McCarthy is a senior at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in English. She is originally from Brattleboro, Vermont. When not writing English papers, Caroline spends her free time with friends, messaging her younger brother, cooking, shopping and watching movies.
Samantha is currently a sophomore at Clark University, double majoring in English and French. In her free time she enjoys figure skating, spending time with family and friends, working out, and writing. She is ecstatic to have the wonderful opportunity to write for Her Campus and cannot wait to see what the future holds for Her Campus at Clark!
Emily is an undergraduate student at Clark University studying Political Science with a subfield in International Relations and pursuing a minor in education. On campus she works for the ITS Help Desk and volunteers whenever she can. Outside of school life, Emily enjoys running, reading, writing for Her Campus, and spending time outside whenever possible. She loves indie music, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and spending time with her friends and family. Emily is very happy and excited to be a part of Her Campus and connect with others!
Gaby is an undergraduate student at Clark University majoring in Sociology with a concentration in Race and Ethnic Relations. On campus, she is a goalkeeper on Clark's field hockey team, a mentor and member of the curriculum team for All Kinds of Girls, and a volunteer for Youth Outreach- Worcester. When she's not worrying about school, she enjoys spending time with her friends, listening to music, and catching up on her favorite Netflix shows (specifically Jane the Virgin and How to Get Away With Murder). Gaby is very excited to be a part of the Clark Her Campus team!