On February 12th and 13th as part of V-Week, Clark University students put on their annual Vagina Monologues performance and raised over $1,000 for local women’s charities. These fearless ladies took the stage to preform skits and monologues about feminist issues and bring light to discrimination in all forms. The Clark Monologue was once again preformed by Themal Ellawala whose incredible spoken word performance magnified the issues of hair surrounding different cultures and the queer identity. If you missed it this year, don’t worry! They bring the performance to Clark every year.

Jess is a Senior at Clark University who hails from Detroit, Michigan. She spends her time at college studying Psychology and Culture Studies & Communication, and trying to get involved in everything she can on campus! Jess wears a number of hat's around campus such as, President of the Student Activities Board, Co-President of Radio of Clark University, an intern for the Student Leadership and Programming Office, waitress at Annies Clark Brunch, and the Events Director for Clark's chapter of Her Campus! In her spare time Jess enjoys listening to music, reading, exploring Worcester, and spending time with friends!