The Voice Top 10

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

Competition on The Voice is fierce this season. There is a lot of really good artists fighting to win. Here’s a look at who is left in the competition!

Team Adam

Addison Agen – Addison is 16-years-old and from Fort Wayne, Indiana. She started singing at 4 and started songwriting at 11. Addison is a fan favorite and is being compared to Adele.

Adam Cunningham – Adam is 38-years-old and from Grandview, Iowa. He is currently a session singer in Nashville, Tennessee. He considers himself a country rocker. He has been in the bottom two twice and instantly saved both times by viewers voting.

Team Blake

Chloe Kohanski – Chloe is 23-years-old and from Nashville, Tennessee. She quit college to play in a blues band. After her breakout performance of Fleetwood Mac’s Landslide, she has been a front-runner.

Red Marlow – Red is 40-years-old and from Dickson, Tennessee. He moved to Nashville at age 22 to further his music career, becoming a demo singer. For 15 years he made a living singing songs for songwriters and has his own construction company. He is a country artist to his core.

Keisha Renee – Keisha is 30-years-old and from Las Vegas, Nevada. She has spent seven years working as a professional background singer, the past five years for Nicki Minaj. Her dream is to become a country artist.

Team Miley

Ashland Craft – Ashland is 21-years-old and from Piedmont, South Carolina. She has a steady singing job at a local honky tonk, where she is the lead singer of the house band. She wants to prove you can make it no matter where you come from, even a small town.

Brooke Simpson – Brooke is 26-years-old and from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She is Native American and from the Haliwa-Saponi tribe. She started singing at age 7 when she would sing with her parents at different churches.  

Team Jennifer

Davon Fleming – Davon is 25-years-old and from Baltimore, Maryland. Davon started singing at age 3 after witnessing his mother sing in the church choir. He works as a worship leader and assists with the musical arrangements for the church’s choir performances.

Shi’Ann Jones – Shi’Ann is the youngest in the competition at only 15-years-old. She is from Bowling Green, Kentucky and is one of nine siblings. She started singing in church with her father at age 7. A video of her singing the national anthem was sent out to every NBA team in the country and she received a call from the Utah Jazz inviting her to perform before a game.

Noah Mac – Noah is 17-years-old and from Dublin, California. Noah writes and records music in a studio in his family’s backyard shed. He started singing at 7-years-old when he sang at his sister’s funeral after she died from brain cancer. He recently produced and released an EP.

Tune in Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC to watch The Voice and see who wins this season!