This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

If you ask kids what their favorite holiday is besides Christmas, they would either say Halloween or Easter, both due to the candy factor. Everyone gets excited to see what kinds of candy there is waiting for them in their baskets. So what is the BEST candy to get?

1. Cadbury’s Mini Eggs

What kid doesn’t want these amazing candies in their basket from the infamous bunny?! They’re mini so doesn’t that mean you can eat more of them?

2. Cadbury Crème Egg

Another Cadbury favorite, who doesn’t want to bite into the delicious creamy center…YUM!

3. Marshmallow Peeps

Whether you are one of the people who love these fluffy treats, or hate them, kids and adults go nuts for them. (They were my favorite growing up!)

4. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs

By far my FAVORITE candy. I used to have to wait to get them every year around Easter, but they started making them for every holiday so I don’t have to wait too long now.

5. Jelly Belly

The magnitude of flavors in these things are amazing! Kids love them and they can sneak to have as many as they want… Hello sugar rush!

6. Pastel M & M’s

M & M’s are in stores year-round in various kinds, but it’s the pastel colored ones they release around Easter which gets people going crazy for the pretty colors.

7. Chocolate Bunny

Big bunnies or small bunnies, no Easter basket is complete without the famous chocolate bunnies.

8. Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs

Who doesn’t want small solid chocolate eggs to unwrap and eat all day?

9. Whoppers Robin Eggs

The love of Whoppers in pretty colored egg shapes… They make them taste so much better, don’t you think?

10. Cadbury Carmel Egg

Another Cadbury classic, but hey who is going to complain about a Carmel filled chocolate egg? I know I won’t be!

11. Snickers Egg

Whether it’s a snickers egg or just the brightly wrapped mini snickers, it’s still a popular yummy treat you want to find in your basket!

12. Nestle Butterfinger NestEggs

Who doesn’t love Butterfingers?! Put them into egg shapes and they are 10 times better!

Whether you love all of these candy’s or hate them, you might see them showing up in your Easter basket from our favorite bunny friend. May you enjoy your sugar high!

Krystin Petro

Clarion '20

.