Style

Top 5 Staples To Have In Your Wardrobe This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

If the Fall season is your fave season, then I bet you can’t wait to wear all the different cute outfits. And now, that Summer is coming to an end, and the leaves are changing, and there is a chill in the air, here are the different staples you should have in your wardrobe this 2018 Fall Season.

1. Scarves: First, and foremost, this is a staple that you MUST have in your closet this Fall. Not only can you wear it in various ways, but they are a great accent to any outfit. 
  2. Riding Boots/Ankle Booties: These are a major hit this season. What’s lovely about these choices of shoes, is that they come in various shades, and are sure to compliment any outfit you choose. But, looks best with a sweater, jeans, and a scarf.  
  3. Sweaters: Out of all of these choices, this screams Fall the most. Not only are they cozy and warm, but like the boots, they come in various colors, and lengths. If you need something effortless yet adorable, just throw on a sweater with a pair of your favorite jeans! 
  4. Floppy Wide Brim Hat: These hats became a fad last Fall season, but it’s becoming even more popular in 2018. They come in a plethora of different colors, and sizes. Plus, they are not only easy to wear, but they also go with any outfit and instantly make you look glamorous. 
  5. Flannels: Lastly, a must you need to have this fall are flannels. Not only are they classic, but again, you can find them in almost any color, and thickness these days. Also, they are one of those tops that you can dress up or down. So, make sure to pick up at least one of these this fall. 

Now, that the chilly days have set it, it’s time to pull out all your comfy, and warm clothing. And, why not start out by pulling these into wardrobe this year? Not only will they keep you warm, but fashionable for the season! So, make sure to stock up on these items now before it’s too late. 

Hello, I am Lyndsey Kujawa I am currently a Senior at Clarion University of Pennsylvania majoring in Communication Digital Media, with a minor in Sociology. Throughout my time at Clarion University, I have served many leadership positions, including Outreach Director, Field News Producer, News Director, and Executive TV producer for Clarion's department of Communication. In addition, I have also served as PR/Social Media coordinator for University Activities Board, PR/Social media Coordinator/executive board member for the American Advertising Club, writer for Her Campus, Sociology Club committee member, and "Love her Melon chapter at Clarion University. After college, I hope to pursue a career in becoming a television producer or a career in producing commercial and advertising content for an integrated PR Agency.