Sew Sorority: Seriously Sew Cute

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

Hello can I have your attention please…

Sew Sorority makes these amazingly beautiful hand-made t-shirt quilts and I am in awe… Sororities, fraternities, schools or sports teams, Jeanette Bravo can basically do anything you want. Sounds pretty crafty to me, and also, shipping is always free so yay. You choose your quilt size, color/print of fabric as well as which order you want your shirts in. The love and support that this woman receives out of gratitude from loyal customers, is actually heart-warming.

“I absolutely love the way my quilt turned out! It’s the perfect way to commemorate my time in sorority. The shirts were arranged perfectly and I loved being so involved in the choosing of the border color. The quick turnaround was a bonus too! I’m obsessed with my quilt and I can’t wait to show it off!”

Jeanette is an Arizona State University grad, and can teach young women how to tackle entrepreneurship within their talents.

The quilts are made from high quality fabric, and are machine washable. You can either choose a one-sided quilt, or double-sided. Jeanette can send you different layout options until you find the right fit for you.

Check her out through all of her social media, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, (all @SewSorority) and also on WordPress.

www.sewsorority.com

Senior @ Clarion, studying Communications & Journalism. I sing in my school's A Cappella group, I play the ukulele and I love Her Campus with my whole heart.