If You Haven’t Seen XOXO Yet, What Are You Waiting For?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

If you’re a professional Netflix binge watcher like I am, you most likely have seen the original movie XOXO. If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? For anybody who loves music, travel and evolution of the human soul, this movie is for you.

XOXO brings back all of the summer vibes to keep you warm on these brutally cold winter nights. The movie is about finding one’s inner strength, finding love, finding yourself and living the only life you have to live. It is all about letting the music make you feel something. That’s what festivals are supposed to do.

I promise that this movie will leave you feeling so happy and super stoked for summertime. All of the best concerts/music festivals are the ones where you can run around and not have to worry about the freezing cold ruining your cute outfit choices.

Summer is so close! Try to experience a little bit of the summer joy by treating yourself to an excitingly eye opening movie!