Finals Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

There are many perks to being a writer for Her Campus, but one of the best ones is far from obvious. Sure, you get to practice your writing, a valuable skill regardless of if you want to write for magazines or write a book. Yeah, you get an awesome resume builder. Don’t even get me started about the other amazing staff members. While those things keep me around, there is something else that sustains me.

Every couple of months, when Her Campus headquarters thinks our chapter is being particularly amazing, they send us a Survival Kit filled with goodies. To the surprise of me and the rest of our team, at our last meeting, we received one of those particular Survival Kits right before finals! Perfect timing.

The Survival Kit Included:

1. Travel size Secret Cool Water Lily Antiperspirant
  2. Steripod Toothbrush Protector
  3. Simply Summer’s Eve Mandarin Blossoms Cleansing Cloths
  4. Simply Summer’s Eve Coconut Water Cleansing Cloths
  5. Essence Eye Brow Fixing Pencil

And girl, let me tell you, these products are the bomb!

The Secret Cool Water Lily Antiperspirant smells so good! I was getting bored with my normal deodorant and so getting this travel size one helped to spice things up a little bit. It glides on smooth and is truly invisibly solid, just like the bottle boast.

The Steripod Toothbrush Protector simply is a smart product. It unclips and wraps around your toothbrush, sterilizing it and keeping airborne germs away and proving a good protection for clumsy people drop things a lot, a.k.a. me.  

The Simply Summer’s Eve Madarin Orange Cloth and Coconut Water Cleansing Clothes both wiped on smooth and didn’t leave me feeling sticky at all! I will say I preferred the mandarin orange smell over the coconut water smell, but I don’t like coconut and still felt like it was a pretty good investment.

Honestly, I would buy the Essence Eyebrow Fixing Pencil simply for the brush on the cap of pencil! The brush does some serious work, straightening loose eyebrow hairs into perfection. The pencil itself is a “transparent and smooth wax texture for shaping and fixing eyebrows” or whatever that mean. Regardless, it last for 36 months so I have plenty of time to figure it out! 

Imarii is a junior Secondary English Education major with a minor in Spanish Language at Clarion University. Her hobbies are reading, crafting, and Facebook. You might catch her napping in the library or obsessing over bows. She is the secretary for the Tobeco Literary and Art Journal and the Sister Development Chair of her sorority Phi Sigma Sigma. She hopes to travel the world teaching English.