Disney World- The Most Magical Place on Earth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

Every kid dreams about going to Disney World. They dream about going to the Magic Kingdom and riding all the magical rides. They plan out each character they want to see, take a picture with, and get an autograph from. Parents love to see the joy on their kid’s faces.

Well I was like your typical kid. I wanted to see Disney World so so so bad. But I never had the chance to go until I was 20 years old. I went with my intermediate family. It was a magical trip. But I wish I would have been able to go when I was younger. It wasn’t all that I thought it would be. I still saw the majority of my favorite childhood characters and ride the magical rides. But the most joy I had out of the trip was watching my little brother. He had a blast and loved every minute of it. I loved seeing the joy in his eyes and hearing him laugh. He surprised us all with the way he interacted with the characters.

My favorite Disney character of all time is The Little Mermaid. She has the life. I mean the ocean is her home.

We went to all four parks; Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. My favorite park was Animal Kingdom. The most beautiful tree is there. It’s called The Tree of Life. It lights up so beautiful at night. We saw a show about the Lion King. It was amazing. I am not a huge roller coaster fan but Mt. Everest is a must ride.

Disney is a great vacation. I can’t wait to go back with my kids someday and seeing the joy on their face.