This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Drake – More Life

We have been playing Drake’s album like crazy ever since it came out. Turn it on while you’re getting ready for a night out, the 22 songs will pump you up. One of our favorites at the moment is Glow featuring Kanye West.

Niko & The Dove – You Want The Sun

Does anyone else get music recommendations from the people they follow on social media? Well, we do and that’s how we found this song. It’s perfect for the beginning of spring and summer!

Frank Ocean – Chanel

How blessed are we to receive an ample amount of music from Frank Ocean the past six months? Chanel brings out the emotions for sure, but we cannot get enough.

Noise Pollution – Portugal. The Man

We’ve been listening to this band for a while now, and this song is just as good! Add it to your playlist ASAP.

Green Light – Lorde 

If Morgan’s review didn’t have you listening, then hear us out now…Lorde is back! And she definitely does not disappoint. 

Maddie Huggins is a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati. Originally from Columbus, she quickly learned to swap out the OSU scarlet and grey for UC red and black. Maddie has loved writing since she was a little girl and is always down for a good time. She prides herself in being the world's best hugger.