Things We All Look Forward to on Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

1. Dressing Up With Friends

From the cute couples costumes to the fierce girl group costumes, dressing up with your friends is one of the best parts of Halloween. Coming up with clever ways to make your costumes fun and new, and showing up in style makes Halloween with friends super worth it!2. The Parties

Halloween parties are the best. Everyone is dressed up and having a great time. From the creepy decorations, the Halloween themed food and drinks, and the spooky music you are sure to have a great and ~sinister~ time.3. The Disney Movies

I don’t know about you, but as soon as October 1st hits I’m already 45 minutes into Twitches. Disney’s Halloween movies are the pinnacle of the spooky season. From Halloweentown to Hocus Pocus, Disney will forever be the place to watch the best Halloween movies.

4. The Trick or Treaters

As a kid, trick or treating was one of the most anticipated nights of the year. The older you get the more you can see the other side of trick or treating. Giving out candy is super rewarding. All of the little kids that run up to your door and scream trick or treat are so cute, of course, until you run out of candy and have to turn them away.

5. The Candy

Candy is awesome and it’s even better when it’s free. Halloween is the night to stock up on your candy supply for the months to come. We all know the feeling of finding a Twix bar in December that was hiding at the bottom of your Halloween candy box.

Thumbnail Image Source

NY. CCM Musical Theatre Class of 2021.