- It is OCTOBER which means HALLOWEEN. <3 <3 <3
- You spend about 20 days thinking about Halloween and costumes but not actually making any effort.
- All of a sudden it is the week before Halloween and you have nothing.
- You spend hours on Pinterest looking for the *perfect* costume.
- You through your closet to see if anything you own could possibly work for a costume.
- You debate not even dressing up and just staying in.
- You curse yourself for not preparing.
- You ask your friends for costume ideas
“I might have something you can borrow!”- your new best friend/favorite person
- “I have had my costume planned for weeks.”
- You find out people (your former friends) you know are doing a group costume.
- You find the perfect costume on Pinterest but have to change it because well money and time.
- You finally have the perfect costume two days before Halloween.
13. It is Halloween FINALLY!