david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Michelle Fisk may be new to UC’s campus, however she has big plans for her future; not to mention a fun Halloween costume idea and terrifying story to get us in the Halloween spirit! Michelle has an infectious smile and a quick-witted humor that draws everyone to her! Learn about her aspirations to one day work for NBC and how she first became interested in majoring in electronic media!  

Age: 19 

Year: Freshman 

Major: Electronic Media with a Certificate of Journalism 

Hometown: Cincinnati 

Organizations you are a part of: Serve Beyond Cincinnati 

What made you want to major in E-Media? As a kid I always loved to put on plays, film random stuff, and edit them on our family computer. I want a career where I can love what I’m doing and this is something I’m passionate about and feel that I can truly be happy with my job choice. I can’t imagine doing anything else with my life!

What is your dream job? I want to work for NBC and be a director for their domestic and international shoots. For instance, the short documentary series you’ll see on Nightly News, I want to direct those!”

Halloween is coming up, do you have any idea what you plan on being? I’m leaning towards a piñata, I love a good DIY costume!

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you? In third grade, I went with my sister to “help” her babysit and someone broke in so we had to hide in one of the kids rooms and call 911.  It was terrifying!

What is your favorite Halloween movie? “Nightmare Before Christmas” or “Corpse Bride”, it’s a tie between the two! 

Hello! I am a current sophomore here at The University of Cincinnati where I am pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in journalism with an e-media minor. I am also planning on getting a PR certificate as well. When I'm not writing or watching the news (I know, I'm a grandma) you can find me eating a burger or drinking a nice glass of Kroger chocolate milk.