This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Name: Maddie BrammerMajor: Social WorkAge: 20 years oldYear in School: SophomoreHometown: Clifton, Cincinnati OhioFavorite Clifton Memory: One Friday night when I was a freshman in high school, my friends and I roamed the streets of Clifton barefoot with a camera and a stuffed giraffe the size of me (5 feet and 1 inch). We took him on the adventure of his life. We captured him all over Clifton and it was hilarious because it was a very busy Friday night. Needless to say, we received humorous reactions. After that, we all jumped in the Ludlow fountain and swam in it until we almost got in trouble from the fire station across the street.

Dream Job: My dream job would be Bradley Coopers assistant. He is my obsession and I would love to see him everyday.

What do you do for fun?: I love to be with my friends and have a good time going out with them. I also play piano in my spare time.

Favorite UC Memory: My favorite UC memory was being apart of variety show during Greek Week. I loved being apart of that because I bonded with my sisters in Kappa Delta and was able to learn an awesome dance. We wanted to win but having fun was obviously more important. We would stay at the house super late and practice until it was almost perfect.

Something interesting about me: I have played piano since I was six years old. When I was little I could hear a tune and be able to play on the piano without sheet music. I started to take lessons and became obsessed with piano and eventually went into the School for Creative and Performing Arts with a piano major. I compose my own pieces and actually was able to play them at a concert. My passion for piano has grown even stronger the older I get.

Relationship Status: Taken

Look out for Maddie on campus and make sure you say hi!