LOLA Review: A Bloody Good Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

This article is going to be one of the weirdest I’ve done. This is a tampon review for the LOLA Feminine Protection company. I had seen one of their ads on Facebook and read more about it – reviews and what not. They had a promotion where you got two boxes for the price of one so I thought “why not?” and decided to try out their tampons. LOLA is a subscription service and you have tons of control with this company – you can decide how often you want to get a box (I opt for two boxes of 18 tampons every two months) and how many of what TYPE of tampons you want; from light, to regular, to super, and now super+! I love the prices as well as the choice that you get from this company. It is $10 for 1 box, or $9 each for 2+ boxes.

These boxes are actually CUTE and LOLA now sells applicator tampons, non-applicator tampons, ultra-thin liners with wings and just basic ultra-thin liners.

These tampons are ALL ORGANIC which I do believe is awesome. No chemicals, and no bull. These tampons are 100% cotton and they work very well. So well, that I decided to stick around and use their subscription service, with my next box currently being shipped now.

If you are willing to give it a try you can use my promo code: LSTYCZYNSKI1 for $5 off your box!

Lauren Styczynski

Cincinnati '20

Lauren is a third year at UC, from the Cincinnati area. She loves to laugh, and is pursuing a career as a scientist.
Maddie Huggins is a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati. Originally from Columbus, she quickly learned to swap out the OSU scarlet and grey for UC red and black. Maddie has loved writing since she was a little girl and is always down for a good time. She prides herself in being the world's best hugger.