Lauryn Hill’s Daughter Rips the Runway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Lauryn Hill is one of the most legendary artists of the 90’s and our parents are probably in love with her. Now we have the chance to be in love with her daughter (who is also the granddaughter of Bob Marley), too! With so much fame and brilliance in the fam, the apple has no choice but to fall close to the tree. 17-year-old, Selah Marley, recently graduated from high school back in June and the glo up has been real ever since. She is currently a freshman at New York University and has many talents aside from her studies. Though she aspires to follow her mother’s footsteps and become a singer, she’s making big moves in the fashion industry. Marley is the newest off-spring professional model. In fact, you can find her serving face in Vogue Magazine’s 100 Ways to Wear Gucci spread last week. It doesn’t stop there, Marley also walked in Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 4 during #NYFW. One can only imagine what is next to come! Whether her modeling career continues to flourish, her singing career takes off, or she pursues a lifestyle in the degree of her choice/

This is only the beginning for Selah Marley.

Autumn is a 4th year, graduating senior at the University of Cincinnati, majoring in journalism with a concentration in Magazine. Also minoring in communication and receiving a broadcast news certificate. She has dreams of becoming an entertainment news writer and reporter with the ultimate goal of starting her own magazine publication. When Autumn isn't writing headlines and articles, you can catch her shopping or playing in her hair and makeup while taking selfies. 
Maddie Huggins is a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati. Originally from Columbus, she quickly learned to swap out the OSU scarlet and grey for UC red and black. Maddie has loved writing since she was a little girl and is always down for a good time. She prides herself in being the world's best hugger.