Kevin Costello: UC’s Funny Guy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Name: Kevin Costello

Age: 22

Year: 4th

Major: Electronic Media

Organizations Involved with: Programs and Activities Council, Student Orientation Leader in 2013, Alpha Tau Omega

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH 

Relationship Status: Single, hey ladies.

How do you like to woo somebody?  My stupid humor or good ol’ serende

Why did you pick UC? I had family that went here so that swayed me but I knew that it was high quality education for a decent price compared to other good universities.

What’s your favorite thing about UC? The awesome people that I have to come to meet in my time here.

What is your dream job after Graduation? Something in the Music industry

What’s your most unhealthy obsession or addiction? Oh most definitely binge watching Scrubs or The Office.

If you could marry any celeb in the world, who would it be? That’s a tough one but I think I’d have to choose Emma Watson.

Do you have any talents? I like to think I’m a decent singer. I like to beat box a tad also, but nothing too crazy

Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Probably sounds cliché but Hawaii would be a pretty dope place to live.

Campus Correspondent and founder of Her Campus Cincinnati. Tyasia is a 5th year Spanish & Marketing student (sadly!). Lover of all things plaid! When she's not sipping on margaritas or eating mangos, she's jet setting around the world (All time favorite place: Guatemala!) Tyasia plans to make New York City her home sweet home after graduation to pursue a International or Fashion PR career! Keep up with her on Twitter @tyjenksss