This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

It may have drizzled at the 2015 Oscars, but that didn’t rain on the style parade! From rich reds to dashing tuxes, these A-listers took us to the fashion cloud 9

John Legend & Chrissy Teigen

The power couple did not fail to impress—from Teigen’s vampy pout and icy high-slit gown to “Glory” Oscar winner John Legend’s dapper tux, this dynamic duo is leaving us with some serious #relationshipgoals.

Rosamund Pike

Just like Rosamund Pike herself, this dress, makeup, and hair combination is red hot and dazzling. There’s not much else to say, because we’re entirely speechless. 

Jennifer Hudson

Hudson pairs her powerhouse voice with a sleek column style dress in a youthful, spring-ready yellow.  But her best accessory, that glowing skin! 

Gwenyth Paltrow

Usually a giant shoulder rosette automatically lands a celebrity on the worst dressed list, but we happen to love this sophisticated number! The clean lines compliment Gwen’s slim figure, and the demure blush-pink goes great with her signature sun-kissed skin.  A+, Miss Goop!

J Lo (aka The Queen of Cleavage)

Jenny from the Block is ravishing in this skin-tone Elie Saab number; we love the beading and floral appliqués, and the soft pop of color in her tulip-pink lips! 

Reese Witherspoon

The beautiful Oscar nominee looks classic and fresh in this off-the-shoulder gown with black accents by Tom Ford. One thing is for sure; we’re eating up this clean ensemble (with her spoon…). 

Lady Gaga

Now bear with us here; raise your hands to your computer screen and cover the horrendous red plumber’s gloves. Gaga’s makeup is flawless, and the structure in her custom Alaia dress is both captivating and modern. Just goes to show how one accessory can ruin a look (we’re looking at you Scar Jo). 

Common

Fellow “Glory” artist and Oscar winner Common was suave in a navy velvet suit jacket and black slacks. Thank you Common, both for your music and for mixing up the never-ending wave of boring black tuxes. 

UC student majoring in Journalism: Magazine Writing with a minor in Arabic!