Is live music one of your favorite things? Are drink specials and happy hours another one of your favorite things? Then you are in a dire need to check out Tin Roof, this week’s Cincinnati’s gem.

Tin Roof is a live music joint with 13 different locations, and Cincinnati is luckily one of those locations. Cincinnati’s Tin Roof is a lively, fun joint with very different and unique décor compared to other Cincinnati bars. Tin Roof hosts any artist from Sean Rivers, a country classic, to Frankly Speaking, another one of Cincinnati’s gems. They have music blaring practically every night usually starting around 9 p.m. While you are listening to amazing music, it’s a must that you grab one of Tin Roof’s weekly specials or a drink during their daily happy hour (2 p.m.- 7 p.m.); which includes $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $3 Import and Craft Drafts, and $2 off Custom Cocktails.

Pick a night, get dressed up, put on your dancing shoes, grab your girls and head to the banks where you will not be disappointed with this Cincinnati’s gem.

Catherine is pursuing a marketing degree at Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati. She loves her family, and believes family comes first. Catherine is also a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and to never take a moment for granted because she never knows what will happen next. Fun fact: Catherine is a FOODIE! She loves all things that have to do with food, just look at her articles and you will be able to tell. Live Life, Smile, & Eat Some Good Food!