This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Is live music one of your favorite things? Are drink specials and happy hours another one of your favorite things? Then you are in a dire need to check out Tin Roof, this week’s Cincinnati’s gem.

Tin Roof is a live music joint with 13 different locations, and Cincinnati is luckily one of those locations. Cincinnati’s Tin Roof is a lively, fun joint with very different and unique décor compared to other Cincinnati bars. Tin Roof hosts any artist from Sean Rivers, a country classic, to Frankly Speaking, another one of Cincinnati’s gems. They have music blaring practically every night usually starting around 9 p.m. While you are listening to amazing music, it’s a must that you grab one of Tin Roof’s weekly specials or a drink during their daily happy hour (2 p.m.- 7 p.m.); which includes $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $3 Import and Craft Drafts, and $2 off Custom Cocktails.

Pick a night, get dressed up, put on your dancing shoes, grab your girls and head to the banks where you will not be disappointed with this Cincinnati’s gem.

Catherine is pursuing a marketing degree at Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati. She loves her family, and believes family comes first. Catherine is also a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and to never take a moment for granted because she never knows what will happen next. Fun fact: Catherine is a FOODIE! She loves all things that have to do with food, just look at her articles and you will be able to tell. Live Life, Smile, & Eat Some Good Food!