This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

For those of you who live on the Corryville side of campus you know Ladder 19 all too well, but for those who never venture over to Short Vine- you should try it sometime! Ladder 19 is the newest bar to the Short Vine area; with 15 beers, Fireball Whiskey always on tap, a shot wheel and their specialty drinks that are known to “extinguish” your thirst- this bar is the new place to go!

With amazing drinks inside of this unique, fun, comforting atmosphere you can’t forget about their food.  Known for their specialty burgers, and their “Fireman’s Brunch” on Sundays with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys, Ladder 19’s food is anything but forgettable. Sure, their burgers are good and their brunch is delicious but my favorite thing on their menu is the “Bacon Goetta Fries”: a pile of crispy fries, topped with bacon, goetta, melted cheddar, and ranch dressing.

Need a reason to pig out or enjoy some drinks on Wednesday? All you can eat spaghetti is the answer. On Wednesday nights, 6-9PM, Ladder 19 is hosting all you can eat spaghetti for $8, which includes salad, bread and half off wine and beer. What other reasons do you need to make a stop on Corryville’s side of campus?

Catherine is pursuing a marketing degree at Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati. She loves her family, and believes family comes first. Catherine is also a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and to never take a moment for granted because she never knows what will happen next. Fun fact: Catherine is a FOODIE! She loves all things that have to do with food, just look at her articles and you will be able to tell. Live Life, Smile, & Eat Some Good Food!