The Best Shots for Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

1. Aquarius: Jägerbomb

Aquarians tend to be deep-thinkers and hate dull experiences. Jagerbombs definitely make for an exciting and energetic night!

2. Pisces: Fruit Loop Shot

Compassionate and friendly, Pisces love to help others without expecting anything in return. Fruit Loop shots get you tipsy without feeling sick (thanks!).

3. Aries: Fireball

Aries are known to be confident, energetic, and, well, fiery (no pun intended). Fireball definitely has a strong personality that you can smell from a mile away and taste for an hour after.

4. Taurus: Lemon Drop Shot

Practicality and reliability are two traits that the Taurus sign and lemon drop shots have in common. Lemon drop shots never let you down!

5. Gemini: Jell-O Shot

Geminis are outgoing and ready for fun, with a tendency to become serious and thoughtful. You never know what you’re going to get. Same goes for Jell-O shots; sometimes they are just sweet and fruity and other times, too strong to handle.

6. Cancer: Red, White, and Blue Firecracker Shot

Loyal and caring toward their friends and family, a patriotic firecracker shot is perfect for the Cancer zodiac; and not to mention, 4th of July happens during their months!

7. Leo: Girl Scout Cookie Shot

Leos are born leaders. What better shot for a leader than one named after a leader creating organization! Leos are also hard to resist, just like Girl Scout Cookie Shots.

8. Virgo: Straight Rum

Let’s get straight to the point. At least that’s what a Virgo would do, which makes straight rum the perfect shot. There is no wasting time here.

9. Libra: Gummy Bear Shot

Libras are cooperative and try to keep the peace among people. Gummy bear shots are for sure a crowd pleaser. I have never heard of someone turning down a gummy bear shot.

10.  Scorpio: Tequila

Scorpios are brave, determined, and assertive. I’m not sure if anyone has heard of taking a shot of tequila, but believe me, it is very assertive and determined to make you forget the night.

11. Sagittarius: Slippery Nipple

If you are a Sagittarius then you probably have a great sense of humor, and would order this shot just to get a chuckle out of it. Even though it sounds silly, the slippery nipple is still a great tasting shot made with butterscotch and Bailey’s.

12. Capricorn: Gin

Capricorns are responsible and traditional. Gin is definitely a bit of an acquired taste, but is a traditional liquor choice for more serious drinkers. Did I mention that Queen Elizabeth II has Gin in her favorite drink?

*Her Campus Cincinnati doesn’t condone underage drinking in any way, but if you’re twenty-one, we definitely think collegiettes a night off to go out and drink a few drinks is well deserved! 

Thumbnail Image Source

Lauren Lewis

Cincinnati

Lauren Lewis is a fourth year at the University of Cincinnati double majoring in International Affairs and Creative Writing. When she's not on Pinterest fawning over recipes and crafts, she's drinking copious amounts of chai tea, finding the hidden treasures of Cincinnati, and shopping for inexpensive books at Good Will.