This recipe is great for parties when you have to make an appetizer for a lot of people in a short amount of time. This is always one of the first appetizers to go at parties, after all, who doesn’t like queso? Also, it’s the best study snack before exams as you can make it and just snack on it whenever!
32 oz. white Velveeta cheese
1 can of original Rotel
1 can of hot Rotel
4 tbsp diced onions
This recipe is super easy. Here are the steps!:
- Heat a medium saucepan to medium heat.
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into 1-inch cubes.
- Put the Velveeta and the Rotel into the saucepan and stir frequently until melted.
- Once the cheese is melted, add the onions and stir until mixed in.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium/small crockpot and keep on low/ warm temperature.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy as your whole party finishes it all!