Style

All The Inspo You Need For Your Outfits This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Spring has finally sprung! Well, for the most part at least! With the approach of warmer weather comes the inevitable switch from our warmest winter wardrobe to our easy breezy spring clothes. Sometimes, though, you can feel at a loss for outfit inspiration. Fear not! Here are six snazzy spring outfits to help inspire you for the new season!

Vintage Pullover

As you probably already know, the vintage style has been mega on the rise in recent years! This outfit is great for casual sunny days, pair some high waisted shorts with a belt and you’re all set.

Kid At Heart

Overalls aren’t just for four-year-olds anymore! A nice pair of overall shorts are so versatile! I like to wear mine over graphic sweatshirts to give it just a little more kid-at-heart style.

Patterned Perfection

Protip! Horizontal stripes help elongate your torso and make you look taller! Pair this with a cute skirt and you’ve got yourself a look.

Cool & Cropped

Crop tops with high waisted pants? A perfect spring staple! Throw on a jacket and you’ve got the perfect look for those cooler spring days.

Denim Darling

Ripped jeans are always in style, they’re just extra nice in spring! Pair with a cute top and some boots for a classic outfit that’ll never fall out of style.

Spring Fling

Warmer weather means you can finally bust out all the cute dresses in your closet! I like to go for ones with a unique print so your outfit can do all the talking you need. Throw on a teddy bear jacket if it’s cold and you’ve got a look!

Emma Segrest

Cincinnati '22

Emma is a current Creative Writing and Journalism major at the University of Cincinnati and works as the Editorial Captain for Her Campus UC. When she is not writing she can be found reading Jane Austen or tending to her plants.
Karina Baffa

Cincinnati '19

.