This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

This semester is coming quickly to an end and the thought of not being on campus everyday is comforting (because no class!) yet makes me sad.  Our campus has many beautiful views to offer that make the dreaded days of going to class that much easier.  These are among some of my favorite views that I’ll long to see again until next fall. 

Good ol’ McMicken.  This building has got to be the most photographed building on campus.  I’m going to miss sitting around this wonderful building basking in its beauty and photographing it when it’s sunny or there’s a super cool sunset in the distance.

Ahhh, my favorite spot to show people.  That little circular sitting area right across from DAAP is another spot I’ll miss this summer.  The glorious view of DAAP and the fascination of standing in the center, speaking out loud while facing DAAP and echoing into your ears- trust me, its cool.  You must go, if you haven’t! 

I’ve spent my share of days in the dark undergrounds of Zimmer, but nothing compares to the views from the Zimmer Roof Garden.  I love standing at the top being able to see the spiral walkway and looking at the Engineering Research Center, which I think is one of the coolest buildings on campus. 

Forever one of my favorite views on campus, it’s the end of campus where housing and the urban area accompanies Sheakly Athletics Center.  I think what I love most about it is looking up West Charlton Street and being able to see housing, cars and other things seamlessly blend into our wonderful campus.

Lastly, can’t forget about baseball.  Baseball is my favorite sport which explains why this is my most favorite field on campus.  Having one of the nicest facilities, this spot is one I will miss frequently coming to.  There’s nothing better than walking past the baseball stadium on a spring day while the boys are warming up, blasting country music as usual, and let’s be real…baseball pants.  Am I right? 

Until Next Year, UC!

#HottestCollegeInAmerica

#GoBearcats