TONYMOLY Avocado Sheet Mask Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

Hello beautiful people! It’s me Destynie, here yet again with another review! Today I’ll be reviewing the TONYMOLY Avocado sheet mask.

Let’s begin! So, I had a crazy weekend and ended up with a pretty little migraine so I thought, “face mask?! Heck ya I deserve it!” Here’s a pic of the mask fresh out the packaging:

Here’s a picture of my face before applying:

Moving on, much of the instructions/description was in Korean; with that being said I kind of followed the pictures and slapped the mask of my face for 20-30 minutes (this is the usual for most sheet mask). There were a couple words in English advertising the product as rejuvenating dull skin. I must say, the cooling sensation eased the migraine and for a full 30 minutes I wasn’t in pain. Here’s the mask applied:

As opposed to the Leader’s Cosmetics face masks that I had reviewed a while back, this mask did not give me any problems when it came to application. It was a bit runny but nothing too major. It did not slip and slip like the Leader’s cosmetics did. My face after application:

Afterwards, I massaged any remaining product into my skin and let it dry for a bit. I actually saw immediate results from this mask. I have oily/ combination skin, uneven skin tone and all round dull-ish skin. This mask fixed that; even after a day my skin still looked baby smooth and flawless. Overall rating 9/10 Until next time!

Hello! My name is Destynie Chase. I'm a junior at Chatham University, I'm majoring in Creative Writing and English. I write reviews on makeup, skincare product and post the occasional "outfit of the day".
Indigo Baloch is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent. She is a junior at Chatham University double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism and double minoring Graphic Design and an Asian Studies Certificate. Indigo is a writer and Editorial Assistant at Maniac Magazine and occasionally does book reviews for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is also the Public Relations Director for The Mr. Roboto Project (a music venue in Pittsburgh) and creates their monthly newsletter. During her freshman and sophomore year, Indigo was the Editor-in-Chief of Chatham's student driven newsprint: Communique. Currently, on campus, Indigo is the Communications Coordinator for Minor Bird (Chatham's literary magazine), the Public Relations Director for Chatham's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, and a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communique. She has worked as a Fashion Editorial Intern for WHIRL Magazine, and has been a featured reader at Chatham's Undergraduate Reading Series and a featured writer in Minor Bird. She loves art, music, film, theater, writing, and traveling.