Review of Leaders Cosmetics Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

Happy New Year, beautiful people! I’m back again with another review! Now, if you saw my latest review, you’ll know I’m doing a series of the 7 Wonders facial masks. Today I’ll be reviewing the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (I applied it correctly this time!) So, let’s dive right in! 

Here’s what the masks looks like straight out of the packaging, still folded:

This product promises to deeply hydrate, leave skin dewy and supple and lastly, smooth rough and dry skin. I applied the mask, left it on for around 25 minutes (but you can leave it on for however like you like). Now again, I still had issues with applying the mask considering how the cutouts are a bit unrealistic for my facial features

Afterwards, I peeled the mask off and massaged the remaining product into my skin. My skin felt hydrated. The dewy look lasted for about 10 minutes but my skin felt great nonetheless.

Even though I enjoyed using this product I still don’t like the “one size fits all” aspect of the mask. It is the reason why the nose and mouth portion tend to stretch and fold. I am also not a fan of the immense amount of excess product within the packaging. Overall rating: 6.5/ 10

My next review will be the last of the 7 Wonders series, stay tuned!

Hello! My name is Destynie Chase. I'm a junior at Chatham University, I'm majoring in Creative Writing and English. I write reviews on makeup, skincare product and post the occasional "outfit of the day".
Indigo Baloch is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent. She is a junior at Chatham University double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism and double minoring Graphic Design and an Asian Studies Certificate. Indigo is a writer and Editorial Assistant at Maniac Magazine and occasionally does book reviews for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is also the Public Relations Director for The Mr. Roboto Project (a music venue in Pittsburgh) and creates their monthly newsletter. During her freshman and sophomore year, Indigo was the Editor-in-Chief of Chatham's student driven newsprint: Communique. Currently, on campus, Indigo is the Communications Coordinator for Minor Bird (Chatham's literary magazine), the Public Relations Director for Chatham's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, and a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communique. She has worked as a Fashion Editorial Intern for WHIRL Magazine, and has been a featured reader at Chatham's Undergraduate Reading Series and a featured writer in Minor Bird. She loves art, music, film, theater, writing, and traveling.