This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

I’ve been a lover of skincare products since my early teens, thanks to a combination of acne prone skin and a love for all things natural and organic. These are a couple of my favorites I’ve picked up throughout the years.

1.  Lush’s Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask

I love this mask! It smells of blueberry and chamomile and soothes dry skin while clarifying pores and calming acne. Lush fresh face masks are to be kept in the fridge and used within a short timeframe, but as a treat yourself kind of product it’s an option to keep in mind.

2. Clinique’s Moisture Surge Gel

When you have oily skin it’s easy to forget that you need to put the moisture back in too! This is my go-to winter product for skin that is irritated and dehydrated all at once.

3. Lush’s Steamer Tabs

These steamer tabs are a lifesaver for congested skin! They are lower cost than other lush products but pack a punch, and they make a perfect addition to any self-care night.

4. Way To Grow leave in conditioner

For my hair, health is always my priority. This leave in conditioner is great for damaged hair and is incredibly lightweight.

5. St. Ive’s Green Tea Scrub

This scrub was a game changer for nose pores. At only approximately three dollars at target, this product will be kind to your face and your wallet.

Those are some of my favorite beauty products! What are yours? Comment below!