Enter to Win a Copy of “The Lolita Effect” by M. Gigi Durham, Ph.D.

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

WQED is partnering with Her Campus Chatham to give away five copies of The Lolita Effect by M. Gigi Durham, Ph.D. It’s an essential read for anyone interested in combatting “the media sexualization of young girls.” 

To enter, fill out the form linked here; it should take five minutes or less.

We’ll announce one winner each day from Sunday, April 21 to Thursday, April 25 on the Her Campus Chatham Facebook page and on our Twitter account. We’ll also send you an email if you’re chosen! All winners will be determined by a random drawing. Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, April 25 at midnight. The sooner you enter, the more chances you’ll have to win! 

Be sure to tune in to WQED on April 25 at 8pm to see Dr. Durham interviewed on iQ: smartparent’s “Girls Growing Up with Media” episode!

Through December 2013, HC Chatham is partnering with WQED to promote the iQ: smartparent series. Check back often for more interviews, giveaways, and behind-the-scenes excitement!

To stay up-to-date on iQ: smartparent news, like the WQED Edu Facebook page and visit wqed.org/smartparent to sign up for the newsletter.

On April 25, join the conversation as we live-tweet the premiere at @WQED_EDU and @HCChathamU using #iqsmartparent.

Want to be in the audience of the next taping? Request tickets here.

Mara Flanagan is entering her seventh semester as a Chapter Advisor. After founding the Chatham University Her Campus chapter in November 2011, she served as Campus Correspondent until graduation in 2015. Mara works as a freelance social media consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She interned in incident command software publicity at ADASHI Systems, gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz, filmmaking and circus arts.