Planning to get your life back on track this summer? Aren’t we all. But it’s easier than you think! You too could be as succesful and pulled together as an Instagram star! You’ve got all summer to start eating healthy, doing more yoga, and getting enough water and rest! After the school year, you should be good to yourself! So what are some quick solutions for self-care that will also help you rock this summer?
1. Start Following Actually She Can
Become the powerful queen you were born to be. Start thinking carefully about what media you consume and what it teaches you. ActuallySheCan is a campaign that focuses on important dialogue surrounding modern female empowerment. It celebrates young women and promotes their ambitions. Check out hashtag #ActuallySheCan to learn more about the work they’re doing around you. Plus, they just launched their new Mentorship Program! And they’ve partnered with some incredible organizations and influential women from different industries to help their mentees succeed! Check out ActuallySheCan.com/Mentorship for exclusive mentorship content.
2. Start Bullet-Journaling with Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planners
Bullet-journaling has become a huge trend! Track your thoughts, to-dos, wishlists, etc. all in the cutest way possible! Let your creativity fly with these Erin Condren planners that make bullet-journaling and planning cuter and cooler than ever. They’ve done all the hard work for you. Just write!
3. Power Through Bad Hair Days with Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo
While you probably already know that dry shampoo is a gift from the gods for busy gals, Freeman Beauty Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo is the one we’ve all been waiting for. Lightly, pleasantly scented, this dry shampoo does it’s job to the fullest while providing you with that “just washed” hair smell. At last. Thank you Freeman Beauty for pitying us busy busy girls.
4. Get a Celebrity Summer Glow with L’Oreal Sublime Bronze
It’s no secret that celebs rock fake tans. So why can’t you? L’Oreal’s Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion are the solution to all your tanning woes. Simple and easy to use, these are a livesaver for any self-tan fans. PLUS, L’Oreal has come up with a marvelous lifehack–along the lines of brow tinting gels:
#Tantour: The new way to sculpt, define, and glow. For more information visit http://www.lorealparisusa.com/tantouring
- Cleanse face, preferably with an exfoliator to smooth out skin’s texture. TIP: Use Pure Clay Mask to exfoliate & refine pores.
- Apply a moisturizer followed by a thin layer of Sublime Bronze Serum all over face for subtle base tan.
- Apply Sublime Bronze Tinted Lotion only onto natural hollows of the face. TIP: Suck in cheeks.
- Apply a thing line lightly down the sides of the nose from the bottom of the eyebrow. Leave product on 1/3 hours depending on desired level of tan. Wash off with a facial cleanser. Apply 1-2 times per week to maintain contour results.
5. Get Smoking Hot in Seconds with Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips
Join the Matte Revolution with Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips! These lipstick tattoos go on easy for a lasting affect. They include Tilbury’s CEW award-winning formula, enriched with Orchid Extract and voluminizing 3D pigments for cashmere-soft lips. Get perfectly applied lipstick in mere moments!
6. Stay Hydrated and Get Juicy with a Juicy Couture Tumbler
If you’re going to get hydrated, you may as well do it in style. And with this Juicy Couture tumbler that is NO problemo. We’re sure you don’t need convincing though. You’ll be the coolest babe on the beach. Plus… while you’re at it, why not treat yourself with a little bling.