6 Products for Every Girl on the Go

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.
1. Optic White Actis and Optic White Toothpaste
Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you don’t want to look your best. And now, just because you’re busy it doesn’t mean you can’t look your best. With the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush plus Whitening Pen and Optic White Toothpaste there’s no waiting, no rinsing, and no mess. Just brush and go! You’ll see results in just days without having to sit around waiting on whitening strips.

2. Simple Cleansing Wipes
Sometimes a girl on the go doesn’t have time to stop and exfoliate. Don’t worry. All Simple® Skincare products are formulated with triple-purified water, an ingredient that that helps remove contaminants known to irritate skin. Simple® Skincare products contain no dyes, no artificial perfumes and no harsh chemicals that can upset skin so you can cleanse and remove impurities and even the toughest makeup with just one wipe without worrying about your sensitive skin. Just swipe, wipe, and go! And no need to panic—these travel packets are just the perfect size to fit in any bag.

3. Cold-EEZE QuickMelts
It’s flu season and nobody wants to be stopped or held back by a cold. You’ve got too much on your plate to be bedridden and coughing up phlegm (yuck). These QuickMelts are perfect for anyone with a busy schedule. They’re small, portable, and easy to take. Just suck on it like a cough drop until it dissolves and BAM! There’s your dose of medicine for the next few hours. No need to stop and measure out some cough syrup. You’re set to jet.

4. Zing Zero Sweetener
Zing™ is perfect for any sugar substitute shoppers who want perfectly sweet products made with only real ingredients—nothing artificial. Zero artificial ingredients and zero calories make Zing™ perfect for adding a sweetness to any of your favorite foods and drinks throughout the day. Stay fit and happy without having to sacrifice anything or make any changes to your daily life!

5. 5-hour Energy
Need we say more? Every gal on the go needs a little extra pep in her step for those early mornings and late nights. Don’t let sleepiness drag you down or hold you back. You are a powerhouse. You are a queen. Down one of these and go forth and conquer.

6. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 
This little baby does it all. Chapped Lips? Check. Blemishes? Check. Dry Skin? Check. This tiny tube has enough magic jam-packed in it to save your whole body this winter. As it starts to get colder, your skin is bound to get dry and your lips chapped. Don’t let that happen. This product has got your back.

Indigo Baloch is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent. She is a junior at Chatham University double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism and double minoring Graphic Design and an Asian Studies Certificate. Indigo is a writer and Editorial Assistant at Maniac Magazine and occasionally does book reviews for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is also the Public Relations Director for The Mr. Roboto Project (a music venue in Pittsburgh) and creates their monthly newsletter. During her freshman and sophomore year, Indigo was the Editor-in-Chief of Chatham's student driven newsprint: Communique. Currently, on campus, Indigo is the Communications Coordinator for Minor Bird (Chatham's literary magazine), the Public Relations Director for Chatham's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, and a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communique. She has worked as a Fashion Editorial Intern for WHIRL Magazine, and has been a featured reader at Chatham's Undergraduate Reading Series and a featured writer in Minor Bird. She loves art, music, film, theater, writing, and traveling.