10 Times the Brooklyn Nine-Nine Squad was Every College Student During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

1.    When someone suggested actually taking notes, which is obviously a flawed strategy for success  

2.    When you’re running out of reasons to procrastinate  

3.    When attendance wasn’t mandatory, so you only come for the final… which was maybe not the best choice  

4.    When you get to the exam and realize you should have studied harder

5.    When you have five minutes left and you’re not even close to being finished  

6.    When you start stress eating to deal with it (like you haven’t been stress eating the whole semester)  

7.    When your professor hands back your exams  

8.    When you get your grades back  

9.    When you finally get to leave for the summer and never have to see your professors again (until next semester)  

10.    When you realize that you somehow managed to actually pass and you’ll be coming back strong next semester!

At least until the cycle inevitably begins again.

Claire Rhode is a junior double majoring in creative writing and history. She is the senior editor of Chatham's Her Campus chapter and also edits for Mighty Quill Books and the Minor Bird. You can also read her work on InMotion and Fauna's blogs.
Indigo Baloch is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent. She is a junior at Chatham University double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism and double minoring Graphic Design and an Asian Studies Certificate. Indigo is a writer and Editorial Assistant at Maniac Magazine and occasionally does book reviews for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is also the Public Relations Director for The Mr. Roboto Project (a music venue in Pittsburgh) and creates their monthly newsletter. During her freshman and sophomore year, Indigo was the Editor-in-Chief of Chatham's student driven newsprint: Communique. Currently, on campus, Indigo is the Communications Coordinator for Minor Bird (Chatham's literary magazine), the Public Relations Director for Chatham's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, and a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communique. She has worked as a Fashion Editorial Intern for WHIRL Magazine, and has been a featured reader at Chatham's Undergraduate Reading Series and a featured writer in Minor Bird. She loves art, music, film, theater, writing, and traveling.