Why In-N-Out is Better Than a Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

1. It’s cheap.

Having a boyfriend means you have to always go out for dinner, go to movies, go on cute mini golf dates…which all add up! When you arrive at In-N-Out, you know you’re going to spend $10 max. That’s pretty romantic, in my opinion.

2. In-N-Out won’t care if you get fat.

In fact, In-N-Out WANTS you to get fat! Instead of judging you for ordering a double double and animal fries, In-N-Out will tell you to order a shake along with it! There’s no better relationship than that.

3. In-N-Out doesn’t get jealous.

If one night your friends aren’t feeling it and they’d rather get Five Guys (it could happen), In-N-Out won’t care. It knows it has a special place in your heart and that at the end of the day, you’ll always come back.

4. It’s not clingy.

Sometimes you might not always have time for In-N-Out, and you might just have to go at 3 a.m. on a Saturday night, but In-N-Out isn’t one to care. The drive-through line is always open for business.

5. In-N-Out is always there for you.

If you’re having a bad day — friends are being mean, failed a midterm — In-N-Out will always be there to give you a juicy cheeseburger and an order of salty fries. That’s true love.