wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Your Gossip Girl Boy Crush Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Oh Gossip Girl, how we all miss you so, so much. For any of you GG fans, the show was life to us. We loved the drama, romance, scandal, suspense, and just about everything it stood for.  Most importantly, we couldn’t resist the three most important, beautiful men that became our crushes for a lifetime. Little did you know, the guy you chose as your fictitious lover can say a lot about your taste in men today.

1. Dan Humphrey: At the start of the show, Dan was the innocent, cute boy that we all had high hopes for. Even though many fans began to dislike him after the series finale, we’ll have to discard that information for now. Throughout most of the show, he’s seen to be smart, creative, caring, and just a really good guy all around.  If Dan was your man, then you’re likely into “the regular guy”.  The regular guy is known to be to very down to earth, stable, and loyal. Most of the time, they don’t get as much credit as they should, but if you’re interested in long-term relationships, they’re likely the perfect fit for you.

2. Nate Archibald: Ah Nate, hands down the biggest babe on the show. How could anyone not fall in love with his big blue eyes and that gorgeous hair?! To all my Archibald fanatics, you’ve got a thing for “pretty boys”. Often times, many pretty boys don’t have too strong of a personality, but their looks can make up for that. Typically, they can nice guys, but they likely know they’re hot. Thus, beware, because these guys can sometimes be the biggest players.

3. Chuck Bass: Three words. Ten letters. I LOVE Chuck. Many of us were not only hooked on Mr. Bass, but we were also totally obsessed with Chuck and Blair’s incredible relationship.  Putting that aside, however, Chuck is the epitome of “the bad boy” type. If you couldn’t resist Chuck, then this is definitely your guy. Bad boys are usually thrilling to be around, they do whatever they want whenever they please. If they give you the slightest bit of attention, you’ll most likely always find yourself running back for more. Many times, we have high hopes that we can change these guys for the good and alter their perspectives on relationships. In Blair’s case, that’s exactly what happened, but as you know, it took a very long time.