What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Scroll through to find out what your favorite Thanksgiving food says about you. Are you mashed poatoes or more like a brussel sprout?

Turkey:

You’re the center of attention. You are always contributing great stories and bits of knowledge. Your voice dominates the dinner table.

Mashed potatoes:

As a people pleaser, you’re the glue that holds everyone together. You have a warm personality that lights up any room.

Sweet potatoes:

You tend to be indecisive and refuse to settle on just one thing. Savory or sweet? Why pick one when you can have both!

Dinner rolls:

You’re caring and compassionate. You always try to make others happy. However, don’t let people take advantage of your overwhelming kindness.

Green beans or brussel sprouts:

You probably work out. You’re determined to show everyone at the dinner table your new healthy lifestyle by filling your plate with greens. Remember, it is Thanksgiving after all, relax and live a little bit.

Stuffing:

You’re an extrovert, and tend to be a little lost by yourself. However, you thrive during the holiday season when you’re mixed together with friends and family.

Cranberry sauce:

People are always questioning you at the dinner table. Are you fresh? Are you canned? Do you have a boyfriend? Do you have a job lined up? Go with the flow to keep your sanity this holiday season.

Pumpkin pie:

You’re a firm believer in the “dessert first” motto and tend to go into Thanksgiving with high expectations. Remember to give thanks, and don’t be disappointed if the food doesn’t quite meet your expectations.

Apple pie:

You enjoy the sweet and simple things in life. It doesn’t take much to make you smile.

Wine:

There are at least 15 other places you’d rather be right now. However, you’re stuck at a table with extended family members poking into your personal life. You try to make the best of the situation, pour yourself a glass, smile and nod.