This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Getting tired of eating at the same places around the circle? Luckily, we live in one of the best areas for delicious food options! Listed below are a few of the trendiest food spots in Orange County and LA.

1. Urth Caffe- Notoriously known for their delicious green tea boba, Urth Caffe is one of the best restaurants to go to for breakfast, lunch, and even dinner!  This celebrity hot spot place can be found in Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, and now in Laguna Beach too.

2. Gracias Madre- Located in West Hollywood, Gracias Madre is an all vegan and organic Mexican restaurant. This place is commonly recognized for their alcoholic snow cone beverages as well as their richly flavored entrees.

3. FOOD LAB- If you’re the mood to go to a cute little place for breakfast or lunch, then FOOD LAB is definitely the place to check out! This trendy spot has everything you cold possibly want, from gourmet sandwiches to beautifully prepared organic salads.

4. Anaheim Packing District- Only a few miles away from campus, the Anaheim Packing District is one of the trendiest places in OC right now. Whether you’re in the mood for sushi, pizza, or even ice cream, this place has got it all.

5. Café Gratitude- Created by the same people who made Gracias Madre, Café Gratitude is one of the hippest restaurants in Los Angeles. This vegan restaurant has high quality, delicious food and excellent service. On top of it all, their fresh and organic juices are to die for!

6. Caldron Ice Cream- If you’re in the mood for sweets, Caldron Ice Cream is a must try.  This nitrogen-based ice cream shop offers unique flavors, such as lavender earl grey and sea salted caramel crunch. In addition, they offer a warm, fresh puffle cone that perfectly compliments their rich and creamy ice cream.

7. Gypsy Den- Located at The Lab in Costa Mesa, Gypsy Den is a very laid back café. This restaurant offers delicious and non-expensive food options for meat eaters and vegetarians. Most importantly, they make the best chai tea lattes in Orange County!