samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Top 5 Study Spots Near Chapman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

5) TruBru: A great coffee shop, with a to-die-for almond cake, is tucked away in the hills for all of your studying needs. Although it is a little more out of the way (a 10 minute drive from campus), the chances of you getting distracted by seeing everyone you know are cut drastically. Plus, it feels like nice little getaway. 

4) Aussie Bean: This Circle favorite is a bright place where you can get a lot of homework done with some real, delicious coffee in an aesthetically pleasing site of which all your Instagram followers will later be jealous. What’s the reason for all of your productivity? There’s no wifi. If you really need to buckle down and get some studying done, this is the place for you!

3) Mead’s Green Door Cafe: Need to study but don’t have any time to get food? Look no further! This cozy vegetarian restaurant has got your back. With breakfast all day and tasty smoothies, you can stay fueled and focused in this cheerful shop. 

2) Cafe Lucca: Check out this charming Italian restaurant in the Circle for a quiet study spot. This quaint place gives you the option of sitting inside, outside or a combination of both. If you get easily sidetracked by staring out big windows and people-watching (guilty), then this is a great setting for you. With a friendly staff and chill study music, you feel right at home.

1) Bodhi Leaf: If you were to combine all of the places listed above, you would somehow get to this perfect study spot. This shop is wonderful if you are someone who needs something to be rustling on in the background while you study. Plus, it’s a great place to meet up with people and work on some homework together.

Get out there and get your studying done. You got this!