The Top 5 Dessert Places To Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Have a sweet tooth? Join us for the countdown of some of the tastiest dessert places near Chapman.

5) A La Minute

Rich ice cream crafted right before your very eyes? Count me in! Take a trip to the circle to find this charming shop. They use liquid nitrogen, so you can watch your ice cream being made as soon as you order. Talk about a great photo op, too.

4) Popbar

It is a hot summer day and you desperately need a cool down. Look no further than these refreshing delights. This is a popsicle stand you won’t want to miss.

3) Dragonfly Tea Bar

If you want a lighter, but still delectable treat, try the boba tea at Dragonfly. It has a fun atmosphere that is always poppin’. I get the chocolate tea latte, which basically tastes like chocolate milk with boba in it. This will definitely bring out your inner child!

2) Marceline’s Confectionery

Cookies, caramel apples, and cake pops, oh my! This crazy candy store is located in the heart of downtown Disney. Imagine all of your favorite Disney characters combined with your favorite treats. It’s enchanting. Try the red velvet Mickey cake pop for pure magic.

1) Crêpe Coop

This marvel quickly became one of my favorite finds in the area. These beautiful crepes are absolutely delicious and come with a variety of choices. Extra bonus: it’s in the Anaheim Packing District. You can enjoy dinner, dessert, and live music all in the same building. Make a night out of it!