This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

There are many thrift shops around Chapman with a multitude of unique finds. Here are four thrift shops where you can score some trendy styles. 

1. Now and Again Thrift Shop

The Now and Again Thrift Shop, located in the Old-Town Orange Circle, is home to gently used women, men and children’s clothing of high quality. This thrift shop specializes in name brand “boutique-like” clothing. All proceeds from the Now and Again Thrift Shop support the Orange community. 

2. The Orange Peel Thrift Store

The Orange Peel Thrift Store is located on Tustin and specializes in low-price, high-quality clothing. All garments are cleaned and inspected prior to re-selling, to ensure the high-quality standards. 

3. Elsewhere Vintage Clothing

Elsewhere Vintage Clothing, also located in the Circle, is known for its vintage garments that date back to the late 1900’s. Additionally, there are accessories that are available for any outfit! These garments are of high-quality, and many are even hand-made. 

4. Lutheran High Thrift Shop

Lutheran High Thrift Shop is one of the top-rated thrift shops in Orange, California, and is located on Tustin. This thrift shop specializes in clothing, houseware, books, and more. They advertise low prices, and all of the proceeds go directly to the students of Lutheran High School in Orange. 

Thrift shopping has never been so easy (or fashionable)!!