This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Bite Size Apple Pies!

A perfect little treat that will melt in your mouth with just one bite!

What you will need:

• Pillsbury Dough

• Butter

• Cinnamon

• Brown Sugar

• Apples

Simple as that! You coat the triangle shaped dough in butter, wrap a single apple slice in the dough, and then sprinkle some brown sugar and cinnamon on top for an out-of-this-world treat that you can just keep on eating (don’t worry, no one is concerned with how many pieces you take, 7 could equal one slice of apple pie ;))

Oreo Pretzel Turkeys!

These treats may be too cute to eat!

What you will need:

• Pretzels

• Chocolate

• Oreos

• Candy Corn

• White Frosting

A fun and decorative treat that you can make with best friends and loved ones! The perfect way to celebrate the holiday season, and a great gift to give away in cute bags! The holiday is focused around giving of course!

Rice Krispie Leaves!

A festive twist on the classic rice Krispie treat! Also a great activity to do with kids when you run out of ideas babysitting as well!

What you will need:

• Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Cereal

• Marshmallows

You can also add fun colors to your treats like orange, purple, and yellow to get those fall vibes!

Turkey Cupcakes!

These guys will surely melt your hearts and water your mouth!

What you will need:

• Cupcake mix (chocolate or vanilla, whatever you prefer!)

• Chocolate icing

• Candy corn

• White icing

Follow a normal, back of the box cupcake recipe and then get decorating! Remember, all turkeys are different so your design is totally up to interpretation!!

Turkey Oreos!

For our more advanced and crafty chefs, these turkeys will put a smile on anyone’s face. They may just be too perfect to eat!

What you will need:

• Oreos

• Candy Corn

• Mini Reeses Cups

• Yellow icing

• Red icing

• White icing

• Whoppers

Make sure you have a steady hand for this one! You don’t want the head to roll away, or for the turkey to have only one eyeball!