A Thanksgiving Letter to Your Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Thanksgiving is rolling around, and there’s one person we can all be thankful for: our best friend. She’s basically your other half, and without her, you’re life would be in ruins. Here’s a list of all the things we can thank our best friend for:

Dear Best Friend,  

Thank you for listening to my problems at all hours of the day… over and over and over again.

Thank you for driving my drunk a** home and helping me look decent after a fun, but admittedly stupid night.

Thank you for basically writing all the text messages I sent him before he became my boyfriend.

Thank you for coming to my rescue, along with Ben, Jerry, and unlimited pizza when he broke up with me.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my crazy stories…multiple times (since I can never remember whether or not I’ve told you).

Thank you for showing me how beautiful I really am. Because even if I’m looking like sh*t, you somehow remind me of how awesome I am.

Thank you for being my partner in crime and my ride or die pal.

Thank you for being honest with me (and telling me that that skirt was wayyy too tight).

Thank you for supporting me and all my decisions.

Thank you for all of our “date nights.” Our days are my favorite. :)

Thank you for being you. I love everything about you, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t change! You’re my greatest blessing and you’re my favorite person to be with, day in and day out. Without you, I’m lost in this crazy world!

This Thanksgiving, don’t forget to tell your best friend how thankful you are for her!