This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Ahh, festival season. Now that Coachella’s over and done with, music lovers everywhere can get hyped, ‘cause there’s a lot more where that came from. All over the country, music festivals are popping up left and right for the summer. Here’s your guide to the ones worth going to:

California Music Festivals:

There’s just so many California festivals, that I figured it needed it’s own category. From rock to reggae, California doesn’t disappoint this summer.

Bottlerock (May 27th), Napa Valley, CA

With a lineup including Florence + the Machine, Grouplove, Lenny Kravitz and Red Hot Chili Peppers, for a rock music lover, you can’t really beat this. From old classics to new ones, Bottlerock’s got it all, right in the heart of beautiful Napa Valley, too.

Outside Lands (August 5th-7th) San Francisco, CA

I can personally attest to the magic that is OSL. It’s in the beautiful Golden Gate Park in the wonderful city of San Francisco, where it never gets too hot to rock out. This year’s lineup includes J. Cole, Zedd, Lana Del Rey, Radiohead, and LCD Soundsystem.

FYF Fest (August 27th-28th) Los Angeles, CA

Kendrick Lamar, Hot Chip, and LCD Soundsystem, sounds like a great way to start off your school year and end the summer with a bang.

Other California music festivals to look out for:

California Roots (May 27th-29th) Monterey, CA

Lightning in a Bottle (May 25th-30th) Bradley, CA

Live 105’s BFD (June 4th) Mountain View, CA

The rest:

Sunset Music Festival (May 28th-29th) Tampa, FL

This line-up is pretty legit, and comparable to Miami’s famous summer break festival, Ultra. With artists like Jack Ü, Galantis, Louis the Child, and The Chainsmokers, any EDM lover should make their way to this festival ASAP.

Sasquatch (May 27th-30th) George, WA

This lineup include some of my personal faves, like Alabama Shakes, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, The Cure, Mac DeMarco, Major Lazer, and Disclosure. Sasquatch’s lineup this year is pretty diverse and is sure to appeal to any true music lover.

Governor’s Ball (June 3rd-5th) New York City, NY

Beck, HAIM, Of Monsters and Men, Two Door Cinema Club, and the Killers, just typing this out is giving me major FOMO. If you don’t wanna miss out, head over to NYC for this killer lineup.

Bonnaroo (June 9th-12th) Manchester, TN

Bonnaroo’s lineup this year definitely doesn’t disappoint, with Post Malone, Tyler the Creator, J. Cole, Halsey, and Tame Impala on the list. Every year, Bonnaroo really brings their game, so you for sure won’t regret going to this one.

Firefly (June 16th-19th) Dover, DE

A$AP Rocky, Ellie Goulding, Porter Robinson, and Florence + the Machine. There’s a lot going on at Firefly, so don’t miss out.

Electric Daisy Carnival (June 17th-19th) Las Vegas, NV

EDC, the ultimate rave experience. Pretty much every DJ, EDM producer will be here, so if you like EDM music, you should probably go.

Lollapalooza (July 28th-31st) Chicago, IL

One of the most famous music festivals of all time. And you don’t wanna miss it this year, the lineup includes Bastille, Disclosure, M83, and Radiohead.

Vans Warped Tour (July 22nd-August 13th) Multiple Locations

A punk lover’s dream. Personally I think that the fact that the lineup includes We the Kings, the Maine, Sum 41, and Yellowcard, just means I can relieve middle school again, and that sounds pretty good to me. And it’s touring all over the US, so you can find it in a city near you!

And there you have it! I don’t know about you guys, but it looks like festival season is probably gonna have me breaking the bank. Oh well.