Thanksgiving is this week! I know my stomach has already startled grumbling, just thinking about turkey, mashed potatoes and pie. But this week is literally one of the most stressful weeks of the semester. Professors pile on homework and tests, making our pre-Thanksgiving stress a lot more intense. Here are six ways to cope:
Just know that in one week, you can eat all the carbs you want.
2. If you get all your studying done, you might just be the one to carve the turkey.
3. You can watch the Thanksgiving episodes of your favorite TV shows.
4. Just remember that food comes before family.
5. Think about what it’s going to be like when you sit down at the family table.
6. You will get to see all your friends from home!