This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

As Chapman students, we all have somewhat of a love/hate relationship with the Circle (great food and shopping, terrible traffic). Among the many things the Circle has to offer are some great clothing stores. Below are some of my favorite items that I found from these stores (ranked from least expensive to most expensive).

1. Sorority Pillows, Cocorose, $24-$46

A significant percentage of us are Greek affiliated so props to Cocorose for always having the cutest sorority merchandise. These pillows make great presents and are perfect for spoils (wink, wink).

2. Romper, Nectar, $33.50

Rompers are all over the place these days, and I seriously don’t mind! This one is one of my favorites and all you romper-lovers out there will agree with me when I say that $33.50 is really reasonably priced for a romper (I’m looking at you, Planet Blue).

3. Fur Vest, Nectar, $39.99

As far as cute clothes with low prices go, Nectar seriously kills it. I mean, how is it possible to get such a great fur vest for so cheap? This vest will come in really handy for the cold Southern California winter we’re about to endure (lol) and for those of you studying abroad in Europe this spring, you’re going to be glad to have a vest like this. 

4. Jumpsuit, Cocorose, $56

Jumpsuits are great because they allow us to have a fall alternative to the romper we all know and love. With its fall-appropriate colors and its simple print, this jumpsuit was one of my favorites.

5.  Heels, Laurenly, $108

It’s always rough when your favorite item also happens to be one of the most expensive. But the good news is that these shoes are super versatile and can pretty much be worn with anything, so you’ll definitely be getting your money’s worth out of these.

6. Romper, Laurenly, $142

Rompers galore. Seriously, these things are everywhere. But like I said earlier, I totally don’t mind. Although this romper is a tad pricier than the one listed at number two, it’s way too cute to resist. Also, it’s long-sleeved, so you can wear it pretty much all throughout fall.

Thanks for reading! And I hope you all still have some money in your bank account after this.