Senior Year Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

For some of us, myself included, 2015 marks the last year of getting away with wearing Lululemons as pants and sleeping in until noon, since I’ll be graduating in May. Although it’s sad and frightening to think that it’s the last time I’ll have so much freedom and so few responsibilities, just like a pint of Ben and Jerry’s, all good things must come to an end. That doesn’t mean it has to be all tears, it’s also the last time you can say ‘I’ll do that later’ or ‘next year’. It’s a time to take risks you were too scared to do for three years and actually cross off the things your friends and you swore you would finish by senior year. Besides binge drinking for the next 6 months you have left, here are some other ideas of how to finish senior year with a few less regrets.

1. Get your resume and cover letter reviewed

2. Go to at least one home sports game & tailgate (bonus if you get a picture with the school mascot!)

3. Attend a concert at least once a semester

4. Throw a dinner party for your closest friends

5. Watch the sunrise, preferably at the beach if you’re near one

6. Have a girl’s weekend get away (Vegas, anyone?)

7. Plan for your future

8.  Take full advantage of any place with a Happy Hour or student discounts… or both

9. Plan an amazing spring break trip… ahead of time

10. Go to an on-campus speaker event

11. Have a bottomless mimosa brunch (for 21+)

12. Road trip to somewhere you’ve never been before

13. Get a teacher/employer/mentor recommendation

14. Thank everyone who has helped you succeed this far in your life, college is a privilege not a right 

student writer for Chapman University