The Return of the Sweatpants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

“Sweatpants, hair-tied, chillin’ with no makeup on, that’s when you’re the prettiest I hope that you don’t take it wrong.”

Well, Drake, my wise friend, you’re totally right – on the sweatpants part at least. Sweatpants are taking over the fashion world, with their fitted, jogger-style that is both comfy AND cute. Countless celebs and models have been seen out and about in them, and they look cute as hell.

These new pants are a far cry from your P.E. sweatpants from middle school. They’re the perfect for lazy girls (like myself) who wanna be comfy but not look like they just rolled out of bed (even if we probably did). In all different styles, colors, and patterns, there’s a pair for everyone out there. Like these monkey emoji ones from H&M.

Even guys are rocking the joggers, paired with sneakers and a tee, it’s the perfect casual, everyday look, and hell yeah it looks good.

Now, I know you’re probably wondering, where do I get these fabulous pants? Well don’t worry, I’ve got ya covered.

Forever 21 – $17.99

Brandy Melville – $35

Cotton On – $10

Now go forth, and be comfy.