1. I think I’m coming down with something and don’t want to infect other people.
2. Finals are in three months, so I really need to start studying.
3. When there are more than six people, they take all my oxygen and I can’t breathe.
4. I need to beat my personal record for most-watched episodes on Netflix in one day.
5. I got lunch with someone earlier – my social quota is filled for the day.
6. I met someone online yesterday… doesn’t that count?
7. I donated all my clothes to charity and have nothing to wear. It really sucks being a good person sometimes.
8. I’m afraid people will be intimidated by how awesome I am and won’t talk to me.
9. It’s going to be under 70 degrees? NO. JUST NO.
10. My (insert family member/close friend here) is having an emergency and I need to tend to them.
11. It’s raining outside.
12. It’ll probably snow later.
13. I’m supposed to hear back about a job sometime this week so I should probably wait for the email.
14. My favorite pair of boots is going on sale and I need to stay in to buy them.
15. I’m planning my wedding on Pinterest.
16. I need to FaceTime my dog.
17. I’ve decided to start a new hobby of (insert new –preferably solitary- hobby here) and need to devote 100 percent of my time to it.
18. I’m allergic to the sun.
19. And air.
20. And other humans.